You want to become a successful facilitator in agriculture? We build up your capacity to work in the field and give your best to your participants. Learn how to prepare, conduct and evaluate sessions, how to make your sessions interesting and participatory, learn how to probe and get more from your participants as you build up their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes. Let us help you bring out your full potential for a trainer or facilitator.
Skills you will acquire
To be a successful facilitator in agriculture, you need to master a number of skills. We will train you on how to…
- Design a training session using a combination of different methods: We use a broad set of Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) methods like mapping, ranking, role play, river code, cloud dreamer, PowerPoint presentation, group formation, dynamics and management
- Learner centred methodology
- Adult learning and facilitation methods
- Bolts and nuts in facilitation
- Power factors for a facilitator
- Do oral questioning – Art of a powerful question
- Designing and planning courses and sessions
- Deal with different types of learners
- Additionally, you will learn the basics of organic agriculture (e.g. composting, pest and disease management).
- Participants conduct interesting and participatory sessions.
- Participants establish and manage long-term groups.
- Participants design and plan courses and lessons taking into consideration the required competency (knowledge, skills and attitude) to enable learners implement and master the related tasks.
- Participants know how to evaluate their sessions and incorporate the feedback in future sessions.
- 13th – 17th July 2020 — Course ID: ToT 012
- 12th – 16th October 2020 — Course ID: ToT 013
(Please note that our training schedule is subject to change due to variable
course attendance. To confirm the course dates contact us as indicated below.)
|Training Fee:||TZS 450,000/= per participant, the fee is inclusive of training, materials, accommodation, meals at the centre and and transport to and from the training centre (from Morogoro city).|
|Venue:||SAT Training Centre in Vianzi (approx. 20km from Morogoro city)|
|Apply to:||Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT), P.O.Box 6369, Morogoro,|
+255 (0) 754 925560, +255 (0) 655 925560 email@example.com
|Application Forms:||Use the link(s) below to download the application form(s)|