Are you interested in starting a successful agribusiness? If yes, in our course you will gain the necessary knowledge and skills to develop business plans and to ensure the productivity of your farm with appropriate farm management plans. After the five days of training you are able to develop your own enterprise with potential for growth and funding.
Skills you will acquire
In this course you will learn about…
- Business skills identification
- Business plan preparation
- Capital and sources of business financing
- Product development
- Branding and packaging
- Financial management
- Farm literacy
- Income design
- Business accounting and record keeping
- Customer care
- Participants conquer the market through using successful marketing strategies.
- Participants improve their farms to a professional level or start their own agricultural enterprise.
- Participants improve their financial skills and use business records as well as accounting data to make viable business decisions.
- 7th – 11th September 2020 — Course ID: EAD 003
(Please note that our training schedule is subject to change due to variable
course attendance. To confirm the course dates contact us as indicated below.)
|Training Fee:||TZS 300,000/= per participant, the fee is inclusive of training, materials, accommodation, meals at the centre and and transport to and from the training centre (from Morogoro city).|
|Venue:||SAT Training Centre in Vianzi (approx. 20km from Morogoro city)|
|Apply to:||Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT), P.O.Box 6369, Morogoro,|
+255 (0) 754 925560, +255 (0) 655 925560 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Forms:||Use the link(s) below to download the application form(s)|