TRAINER (S) TO PROVIDE TRAINING ON PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT FOR 29 COLLEGE PRINCIPALS FROM AGRICULTURAL TRAINING INSTITUTES
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is seeking to hire a Trainer(s) to conduct Project planning and management training for college principals and coordinators of studies from 29 Agricultural Training Institutes. The trainer (s) is free to propose the methodologies and tools that will be used in the training.
The objective of the assignment
The objective of this assignment is for college principals and coordinators of studies to improve their skills and knowledge, and confidence related to the conceptualization, planning, implementation, management, and evaluation of projects. This training content will include principles, processes, and techniques of project planning and management from problem identification, project ideation designing project responses, and setting performance
goals and tools for assessing results.
The following deliverables are expected from the facilitator/trainer.
i. Inception report indicating the detailed training methodologies, training contents, sources, five-day training program, and training materials will be discussed and approved by SAT team before training starts.
ii. Carry out face-to-face training to trainees for 5 days
iii. Comprehensive training report of the training assignment
iv. Deliver notes which may be shared in soft or hard copy materials
v. An electronic copy of all training materials and contents including presentations, videos, and other resource relevant materials for project planning and management.
- At least a master’s degree in the areas of project planning and management based on areas shown in the objective and the scope of the assignment (item 4.0 and 5.0 or any relevant field);
- Excellent knowledge of project planning and management from problem identification, project ideation to designing project responses and setting performance goals and tools for assessing results;
- Demonstrated experience and proven records in undertaking similar assignments;
- Minimum 10 years experience in project planning and management consultancy;
- Have experience in the field of facilitation of training and especially project planning and management;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, reporting, and facilitation skills, including in multi-cultural settings;
- Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments, at least 3 references of clients;
- Working experience with senior officials within the government and non-government organizations and Proficiency in adult-learning principles.
Application and Documentation
Interested qualified trainers are invited to submit their applications. Trainers who meet the requirements should submit the following; application letter (EOI), Curriculum Vitae, conceptual inception report showing how you intend to achieve the stated objectives, previous experience (sample work and references), proposed five days training program, and budget for undertaking the assignment. Please send your application electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th April 2022 with the subject line of email Project Planning and Management Training. A review of proposals will be done on the 20th of April 2022. Award giving of the assignment to the suitable trainer will be on 22nd April 2022.
NB: The deadline for submission of EOI will be on 19th April 2021 at 1700hrs East African Time. Late EOIs and portions of EOI, shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances. Only awarded consultant(s) will be contacted.
Here are the Terms Of Reference